DLW Fibrebonded – for a strong performance.
Still Strong. Premium textile flooring.
DLW Fibrebonded is ideally suited for flexible office concepts and commercial buildings where there are stringent requirements – it is robust, absorbs footfall sound and has a long service life. With the Strong concept, DLW Flooring has created an extremely well thought-out fibrebonded collection to mark the 50th anniversary of Strong: clearly structured, with a harmonious range of colours and products. The Strong brand represents tried-and-tested quality, coupled with many years of knowledge and experience. All fibrebonded floor coverings bear the Blue Angel environmental label.
- Optimum quality guaranteed thanks to advanced needling technology
- Long service life
- Extremely robust
- High resistance to abrasion and absorbs footfall sound
- Especially dimensionally stable
- Unique Floor Protect fibre protection
- Use of Dorix branded fibres
- All fibrebonded floor coverings are available in conductive versions
- Blue Angel environmental certificate
All DLW Fibrebonded products
DLW Fibrebonded product overview
|Strong 956||745 S-L||738 L||733 L|
|Number of colors||32||20||12||12|
|Overall thickness (ISO 1765)||6,5 mm||6,5 mm||5,0 mm||5,0 mm|
|Fibre composition of wear layer||100% PA 6||100% PA 6||65% PP / 35% PA 6||60% PP / 40% PA 6|
|Secondary Backing (ISO 2424)||PET-Spunbond||PP + PET Vlies||PP + PET Vlies||Single Layer|
|Dorix strained fibre||✔||✔||-||-|
|Fibre protection against soiling - Floor Protect||✔||✔||-||-|
|Special color possible as of||ca. 1.400 sqm|
ca. 1.600 sqm
|ca. 2.700 sqm||ca. 1.400 sqm|