Gerflor DLW Linoleum - the natural classic
Gerflor DLW Linoleum. The natural floorcovering.
The sustainable flooring - Made in Germany
The classical flooring is the natural solution in our range of floor coverings: Gerflor DLW Linoleum consists almost entirely of renewable raw materials - which makes this simple floor covering particularly environmentally friendly. The varied designs and delightful colours give Gerflor DLW Linoleum an attractive appearance which fits perfectly into any setting. With Gerflor DLW Linoleum you can count on contemporary and sustainable floor covering that is "Made in Germany".
Learn more about Linoleum
Why is Linoleum so special?
- made of 98 % organic or mineral-based raw materials
- 80 % renewable: Linseed oil , natural resins, wood and cork powder, jute
- fulfils the requirements of the most important environment certificates
- over 100 attractive colours and designs
- has won renowned Design Awards like
- antibacterial and particularly low-maintenance
- ideal in the health and education sectors, for example
- feels pleasantly warm to the feet and pleasant to touch
In the new “Scandinavian Collection”, DLW Linoleum offers many shades of grey: warm and cool solid colours, light and dark, with a hint of structure, shimmering with bronze or bright and bold with vibrant yellow splashes of colour.
All Gerflor DLW Linoleum products
Exiting Stories about Linoleum
With linoleum, the modern lifestyle gained traction. Gropius and Mies van der Rohe were among the first to appreciate the material made from linseed oil, resin, wood and cork flour, limestone and jute. After all, the floor covering consists almost entirely of renewable raw materials and has an excellent environmental footprint. There is a lot to read about this natural flooring material on a roll.